All information provided in this website are owned by IngeniArs S.r.l. and they cannot be copied, reproduced or modified without a previous written agreement.
- All information cannot be used for commercial purposes;
- All documents or information are the result of appropriate verifications. In spite of this, IngeniArs S.r.l. is not responsible for their appropriateness, completeness and updating;
- In any case IngeniArs S.r.l. is responsible towards anyone for any direct, indirect or consequential damage resulting from the use of this website, including loss of data or similar;
- Material coming from other sources is identified as such through appropriate indications;
- All mentioned trademarks, product names, company names or logos are properties of their respective holders;
This policy describes how the IngeniArs S.r.l. website, www.ingeniars.com, and all its alias (www.ingeniars.it, www.ingeniars.net, www.ingeniars.eu), are managed, with specific reference to personal data processing.
Collected data and Use
IngeniArs S.r.l. collects information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (log data).
This log data may include information such as:
- IP address
- Domain name of computers used for connection
- URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of required resources
- Time of the request
- The method used for requesting from server
- File size in response
- Numeric code indicating the status of the server response (error, etc.)
- Number of visits to the website
- Geographic location the requests come from
- Average visit time
- Other information about your operating system and IT environment
These data are used only for statistical purpose and for checking the proper functioning of the website. They may be used to determine any possible liability in case of cybercrime against the website
IngeniArs S.r.l., located in via Ponte a Piglieri 8, 56121 Pisa (Italy) is the data controller.
Data processing related to the web-services of IngeniArs S.r.l is sited at the same location as above, and is exclusively handled by the technical staff responsible for the treatment, or otherwise by any occasional service provider.
IngeniArs S.r.l. do not intend to communicate or disseminate any of your data unless expressly provided by law. Your personal information provided during submission of specific requests are used only for performing the service and is communicated to third parties just in case it is necessary.
Optional data transfer
With the exclusion of non-personal data, you are free to provide your personal data. In case you are not willing to provide the data requested, as well as you refuse to agree the treatment conditions of this policy, you will not be able to receive the required information or services by IngeniArs S.r.l..
Link to other websites
IngeniArs S.r.l. website may contain links to other third-party website. IngeniArs S.r.l. is not responsible for data processing and contents of those website. You should be aware of this when you leave our website and review the privacy statements of the landing third-party website.
IngeniArs S.r.l. uses specific security measures to prevent data loss, incorrect or illicit use and non-authorized access. However, no Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that security breaches will not occur. Without limitation of the foregoing, we are not responsible for the actions of hackers and other unauthorized third parties that breach our reasonable security procedures.
Rights of the parties concerned
If you provide your personal data, you have the right at any time and without any costs to know the existence of these data, their content and origin, to verify the correctness or to ask for their updating or integration, as well as for their blocking (art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003).
According to the same article, you can ask for the cancellation of the same data, turn them into an anonymous form, or to block them totally, as well as oppose in any case and for legitimate reasons their processing. For any request, you can email us at the following address: info<at>ingeniars.com.
A cookie is a small file that the site you are visiting sends to your browser to be stored, so that it can be send back to the site at the next visit.
Cookies can be used to monitor sessions, to identify you and allow you to access a site without typing name and password at every time and finally to remember your preferences.